For submitting your paper, you are required to have a username and password for the International Journal of Education and Language Studies (IJELS). If you have an account already, you go to Log in. But if you do not have an account yet, go to Registration.
All articles should adhere to the APA 7th edition. Here are some guidelines to authors need to consider when writing and submitting their papers:
1. The article you submit to this journal must not be published elsewhere.
2. The article’s length ranges from 5000 to 8000 words (references are also included within that range).
3. The abstract must not exceed more than 250 words, including keywords at the end.
4. The font requirement is Times New Romans, 12 font size, single-spaced, and 1-inch margins on the left and right sides.
5. Additional formatting guidelines are as follows:
Level 1: Centered, Boldface, Uppercase, and Lowercase Headings
Level 2: Left-aligned, Boldface, Uppercase, and Lowercase Heading
Level 3: Indented, boldface, lowercase heading with a period. Begin body text after the period.
Level 4: Indented, boldface, italicized, lowercase heading with a period. Begin body text after the period.
6. Reference section is written in alphabetical order and should follow APA 7th edition.
7. The submitted file should be in Microsoft Office Word or Open Office.